Friday 18 September 2009

Edit Boxes and Tables

Isn't it always the way? You think you're finished and then something goes wrong.

One thing I am keen on in data entry is, where you have a table it is nice for the user to enter straight into the table as you might in a spreadsheet rather than, the old way of putting it into a box then, pass the entry into the table. It is something that better software companies do and of course, I think my customers should expect it. Anyway it is quite hard to do actually because of problems with multiple dimensional validation.

Long story cut short - I thought I had succeeded in the Process Books but, not all cases are taken into account. I know there are still editing boxes in the study and stack results but those will be gone soon.

Most users should not see the problem - but, for those who do, sorry there will be an update next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment