Friday 16 October 2009

Nearly There

Thanks to the people who have downloaded so far. The more that download will mean more user experience and feedback to me so I can improve the whole thing.

The update with better control of the result areas will be ready in a few days. Please look sometime after the 20th October to download a new Analysis. I just have to kill a bug or two in the contingency allowance that has crept in during the reprogramming.

I noticed that there were quite a lot of viewings of the web page but not all resulted in a download. I know that some were put off by the need to submit an email - I did this so that I could provide advise to users of updates - I certainly would not provide any names to spam merchants. On reflection I suppose that I would feel uncomfortable so I have disconnected that part of the site code that requests the address.

Now, please feel free to stay anonymous and download as much as you like!


No comments:

Post a Comment